- Simple Hypnosis For Weight Loss And Eating Disorders – Fast And Permanent Results
- Eating Disorders: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back With My Child’s Anorexia and Bulimia
- It’s Not a Diet – It’s an Eating Disorder!
- Eating Disorder & Pregnancy – Will Anorexia Kill the Baby?
- Eating Disorders: The Good News About Helping Your Anorexic Child With the Maudsley Approach
Tag Archives: Anorexia
So your daughter takes a step forward in recovery and then two steps back. Why is that? When she eats more than she wants to or doesn’t over-exercise or purge, she may feel panic and anxiety. This can occur for … Continue reading
How does pregnancy and eating disorder work together? A friend of mine was twenty four when she was pregnant for the fist time in her life. That was great news. But I knew from her that she was suffering from … Continue reading