- Simple Hypnosis For Weight Loss And Eating Disorders – Fast And Permanent Results
- Eating Disorders: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back With My Child’s Anorexia and Bulimia
- It’s Not a Diet – It’s an Eating Disorder!
- Eating Disorder & Pregnancy – Will Anorexia Kill the Baby?
- Eating Disorders: The Good News About Helping Your Anorexic Child With the Maudsley Approach
Tag Archives: Bulimia
So your daughter takes a step forward in recovery and then two steps back. Why is that? When she eats more than she wants to or doesn’t over-exercise or purge, she may feel panic and anxiety. This can occur for … Continue reading
Anorexia and Bulimia are both serious eating disorders, but they are often confused. While they are similar in some ways, they also have some distinct differences. If you’re worried that someone you love may have an eating disorder, you might … Continue reading